HOW AND WHAT WE COLLECT?
PixelRun website uses the form for our visitors as they can request about services or products to share information with us, regarding work with PixelRun or partnership with PixelRun, we use the form to gather visitor information in followings.
• First & Last NAME
• Phone Number
• Company Name & Size
• And additional references
PixelRun LLP performs an industry standard practice to approach the security concerns and forbid the loss and misuse of the privacy information. Our company databases can only accessible to visitors who entered and held by a confidential and non-disclosure agreement with PixelRun.
WHAT DO WE DO THIS INFORMATION?
We use our visitor contact information such are Name, Email, Phone Number to get connect with them by sending information about our company and interested services when it’s needed.
IP Addresses & Cookies
Visitors IP Address (Internet Protocol) and the unique network addresses will help us to identify the server issues and response to our website administrators.
Cookies will help us to diagnose the unique visitors to PixelRun website. Page views, Navigation, and returning to our website will have sessions that clearly indicate with visitor cookies. The overall stats allow us to recognize our website users and help us to improve our server and web structural elements to make the user more convenience. We can’t signify each visitor personally and count anonymous data of our PixelRun website.
We access this information for the internal purpose only. We won’t authorize to reveal this information outside – Pixel Run LLP
Information that we collect
- Information that we get about you from other services Such as Google Analytics, Flurry, Google Play and others. This information includes.
- Device information-device-specific information such as your hardware model and operating system version. We DO NOT collect your unique identificator.
- Unique application numbers-certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number)
- Anonymous identifiers-we use anonymous identifiers when you interact with services, such as advertising services and others.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 in violation of COPPA, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
How we use information that we collect
If you have any questions – you can asked them by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org